- What is this "818" thing?
- The 818 is a one square foot panel of leather that we die cut to precisely 8 inches by 18 inches. We have found that for most small leather goods, the 8"x18" shape lends itself to a higher usable yield than traditional 12"x12" one square foot panels.
- Do you ship outside the US?
- Yes, we ship to every country served by USPS, UPS, or DHL. Rates for various shipping options are automatically calculated during checkout.
- Do you offer custom splitting?
- Yes, we can accommodate custom splitting requests for most of the leather we sell down to 2oz (0.8mm), and the fee is $3.50 per panel. Splitting options are available on each leather page. We're working on incorporating splitting options for straps next.